Matters Needing Attention When Using Quartz Glass
1. Quartz glass products are valuable materials, must be handled with care, very careful;
2. All kinds of quartz glass have an extreme use temperature, which should not exceed this temperature, otherwise it will devitrify or soften and deform;
3. Quartz glass that needs to be used at high temperature must be wiped clean before use. It can be soaked in 10% hydrofluoric acid or washing solution, then washed with high purity water or alcohol. Wear thin gloves when handling, do not allow direct contact with hand and quartz glass;
4. Continuous use of quartz glass products at high temperatures is beneficial for extending the life of quartz glass and improving temperature resistance. Conversely, quartz glass products are used intermittently at high temperatures, and the number of uses is limited;
5. Quartz glass material has extremely high thermal stability and can withstand severe temperature changes. However, in actual use, due to the difference in residual strain and product shape, there are certain differences in thermal stability, and attention should be paid when using it;
6. Quartz glass is an acidic material. When used at high temperature, it should be strictly avoided to contact with alkaline substances (such as water glass, asbestos, potassium and sodium compounds, etc.), otherwise its anti-crystallization performance will be greatly reduced.